Thursday, October 20, 2005
50 Personal, Pointless Factoids
I like playing the stupid "Orbitz" and "free iPod" games like "flick the spider" and "tip the cow". Some days, I work only 2 hours. Some days, I work 20. Blogging weirds me out. Today, I've only eaten chocolate. Tomorrow, I hope to do the same. Sushi makes me happy, but I need an etiquette guide. I can't spell, and I'm ok with that. I believe that, for most of us, happiness is a choice. There is a perpetual soundtrack running in my head - and it's rarely good music. I love to meet new people. I'm awful at keeping in touch with people I've known a long time. I finally know what I'm not willing to compromise in myself; I also know what I will compromise. I overuse the semi-colon. I read advice columns regularly for no apparent reason. Shopping now makes me happy (thanks Jenn). Some weekends, I schedule 3-4 different get togethers each day. Some week nights, I take a book somewhere loud, read, and try not to talk to anyone. I used to watch Xena. I'm pretty fearless - even geese don't freak me out like they used to. I feel shy/akward when I first meet people, but have gotten good at hiding it. I feel shy/akward the second time I meet people, and am not so good at hiding it. The third time I meet someone, I'm normal (well, as normal as I get). I hate playing pool. I love air hockey. I wish I didn't smoke, but have yet to quit. I love to read, but don't like to analyze books. I can do one accent, and no one can tell it's country of origin. I wish my private life stayed that way. I like winter because I don't have to shave my legs as often. I like summer because I don't have to wear shoes. I hate shoes. And doing laundry. I don't know what to do when I have a crush on a boy. I like living alone because I don't have to clean up after myself. I'm loud. I don't believe in regret. I change my mind a lot about inconsequential things. I like people with integrity - even if I disagree with their values. Lime green is a good color. A train whistle is a good noise. People with a passion fascinate me. My passion seems to just be life in general. I sleep better on an airplane than in a bed. Every thing in my life has changed in the last 11 months, and it's been the best year of my life. Next year will be even better. I can lose anything smaller than my head in under 3.2 seconds. I'm the only person I know who looks forward to aging. I'm out of things to babble about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment