October 24th...October 24th....how in the world do I make it that far? Note to self: 4 months notice is way, way, way too long. I can't seem to bring myself to do any of my work, and I'm hardly nice anymore. I still have big deadlines, and I'm fighting like hell to even open the files I need to work on.
*sigh*
6 weeks, 3 days left. After this week, I HOPE it gets easier...or my work load drops to, say 2 hours a day. I know it doesn't help that I'm in the middle of a fast, and that I've pretty much figured out what I want to do with my new found freedom (and am anxious to start). Making it to October 24 is going to be very, very hard.
1 comment:
I'm anxious to KNOW what you're going to do with your newfound freedom. SHARE!
Post a Comment