Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween in a nutshell
Benjamin Frankenstein, Robot Linclon. Best Oscar the Grouch ever. That dead baseball guy. Drooling two-face and baby Superman with parents. Dapper vampires. Blueman Smurf mullet thing. Mr. Tinkerbell in an itty bitty leoptard. Getting invited to a party in Thomas's pants. Giant Gene Simmons with cod piece. Duff Beer. Finding that I can in fact create satanic peni, vulva hats, and mating poodles out of balloons...not to mention that a platapus looks just like a mouse. 70's horror. Dueling beauty queens. Marge Simpson passing out in John Holme's lap. Learning I'm still short enough to get free candy when mistaken for a tricker-treater. Bloody wedding cakes. Merging all circles. Seeing friends for < 1 minute then wondering where the hell they went. Birthday lap dances. Babbling drunken passengers of the 3 AM Christie taxi service. Thinking I should go help clean up, but needing to go to the cake store instead. Learning tequila + grapefruit juice is a lousy drink to wake up to. A great way to launch the last week to takeoff, with (almost) all my friends together. I'm gonna miss them terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment